Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

9.1 CT now open

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

I'll need to finish my US TD grind to get 'em out of the nerf window...

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭VikingG

On the US TD line.... I kinda like my Hellcat and have not moved up... is it worth it to progress....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

t25/2 not bad
    t28 proto - slow but i liked it, can be bouncy from the front
    t30 - had some monster games in it. accuracy of top gun is questionable, can be trollish.

gonna buy back my mt25, hope i didnt use the crew from it when i started the mediums line.. hmmm.

scouts will be way more fun now, no tier 10 games hopefully

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

VikingG wrote: »
    On the US TD line.... I kinda like my Hellcat and have not moved up... is it worth it to progress....

Hellcat is overpowered so it will feel nice to drive. Just try not let it influence your opinion on the other TDs if you choose to go for them.

Advertisement