Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

want that chick.....

Options
  • 17-02-2008 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭

Was going to sign out for this post but meh....

Right, well there is this chic I have my eye on. I'm not going to give the exact details of how I end up seeing her (its a school related activity, all boys school but girls involved for this activity).

I like her alot, shes incredibly cute imo, and like me she's quiet. That leaves me feeling that she would not leave me rejected, i just dont know how to approach her and start talkin to her basically :confused::confused: I'm a naturally quiet and reserved guy so it does not help at all

Anyone help......?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭daauneal

start with "hello" and move on from there;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

daauneal wrote: »
    and move on from there;)

A bit vague, no?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,089 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Just get into a conversation with her. Don't be angling for anything more. Don't come across as creepy by said angling for something more. If things go well at this maybe suggest meeting up outside this activity. If she refuses or gets embarrassed just laugh it off.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭DetectivFoxtrot

strike up a conversation with her. befriend her before sending out any signals re romance. ask her lots about herself, listen intently, offer up some info about yourself. It'll go from there ;)

oh and BE YOURSELF and don't be cocky - gals hate that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭Musha

Invite her for a coffee, chat, enjoy her company, start slow she might be good looking but can you have a conversation with her?
    If you can become a girl's friend then "girlfriends" will follow :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Kevster

Isn't there a 'relationships' forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

I'm not going to give the exact details of how I end up seeing her (its a school related activity, all boys school but girls involved for this activity).

Say hi, ask her about the activity, is she enjoying it etc etc.....that'll start the convo!
    It doesn't matter what on earth you start the conversation with, the main thing is that it has been started. Talk about TV, the weather, anything - small talk is just an ice-breaker. Nobody expects a conversation to start with Significant Words Of Wisdom.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭DetectivFoxtrot

Kevster wrote: »
    Isn't there a 'relationships' forum?

is this comment to help the young chap or are you being rude?

he has a 'personal issue' and posted in forum of same. end of......:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭highlydebased

thank you all for the responses........spose I'll just have to brave it and try my best to say hi to her :eek::D:o

Advertisement