Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thoughts for Season 5 (NON-Book Readers)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Really? I think they are doing a great job of the TV show and have narrowed down a lot of the characters from the books to make it a bit more TV friendly and easy to follow. Fair enough sometimes it might take two watches to really get all that's going on but I wouldn't say they're making a tits of it at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

Anyone know if the HBO now app will be available on apple tvs here?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭Jofspring

quad_red wrote: »
    Anyone know if the HBO now app will be available on apple tvs here?

Doesn't look like anytime soon. Sky Atlantic seem to have all the HBO shows wrapped up at the moment so I'd imagine that has something to do with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭PressRun

Aren't Oberyn's daughters set to make an appearance this season? That should be very interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

golfball37 wrote: »
    The writers have confirmed that season 5 will contain spoilers from as of yet unwritten books in the series. The TV show is ploughing on and the ending will be seen by viewers years before readers.

Martin has agreed to this.

that is confirmed in this months empire magazine, scriptwriters have been given permission to go ahead of the books for season 6 and the show and the books are expected to finish differently

• Advertisement
Advertisement