Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good VPN

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,253 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

I use that and have never had a single complaint. Reliable, doesnt affect the connection speed so much and has good client support. I'd recommend it to anyone.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 14 Newoak

A good free one is TunnelBear.

For good speeds and servers in a lot of countries, there speed are the best I have come across. goldenfrog.com/vyprvpn

Vyprvpn By goldenfrog.com

10 dollar's a month a deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,500 ✭✭✭Drexel

Unblock-us is great. Think it's only $5 a month I think

• Registered Users Posts: 5,253 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

Newoak wrote: »
    A good free one is TunnelBear.

For good speeds and servers in a lot of countries, there speed are the best I have come across. goldenfrog.com/vyprvpn

Vyprvpn By goldenfrog.com

10 dollar's a month a deal.

Tunnelbear is good, I think you're limited to 500MB data on the free one though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 14 Newoak

PropJoe10 wrote: »
    Tunnelbear is good, I think you're limited to 500MB data on the free one though.

Plus 1GB free every month if you tweet there website.

You have to enter your real Twitter address when setting up, otherwise it wont work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭bodonnell

Have been using Private Tunnel via Openvpn, $20 for 100gb of usage or $50 for 500gb, get occasional buffering but rare. Choice of Us or Uk addresses

Advertisement