Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freemasons, any members on the forum?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

BigDuffman wrote: »
    Preuss, I'm aware of that. I was alluding to the fact that it means nothing.

He could also have been a pastafarian, or a jedi. But him being (or not being as this could merely be lies / speculation) a mason has no reflection on anything.

I see. I thought you meant you couldn't be a Catholic and a Freemason. Carry on. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

I tried joining and didn't get accepted, it seems it was because of my age although they never got back to me in the
    end so I dont really know!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

I wouldn't mind joining I might look into it later in life when I'm more established, I dont feel like I have anything to my name at the moment that might impress anyone to let me join haha

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭delad

Gandalph wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind joining

why do you want to join them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭Cruel Sun

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

This thread really hasn't met the remit of the forum tbh. It was left open to see how it panned out, but once we start getting the one liners and Simpsons vids from YouTube, it's probably time to call it a day tbh.

Cheers

DrG

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement