Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Audax 1 Aug - Kerry: Inner Ring

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭✭The tax man

Entry sent.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭ROK ON

Given that 11000 cyclists did the Rung of Kerry, if anyone would like a different view of the ring in more intimate settings then get your entries in.

10 of the 20 places already gone.
    Details on the AudaxIreland link in the first post.

Thanks

Giving this a final plug.
    Five spaces left on an amazing route.
    I can personally guarantee that the weather will be amazing.:pac:

ROK ON wrote: »
    Giving this a final plug.
    Five spaces left on an amazing route.
    I can personally guarantee that the weather will be amazing.:pac:

Your weather bubble certainly worked last year. The only part of the country not to get dumped on that day.:D

ROK ON must've fired up the weather bubble. Nice bit of sunshine down here now. Looking good as promised ;) weather wise for tomorrow. Thank Christ its a Saturday ride and not sunday, its looking miserable. Good aul bank holiday weather.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭OleRodrigo

Best of luck everyone

Great weather as promised. Don't know how he does it. Only managed 60 odd kms today. Had to ride a 200 on Wednesday and my knees weren't happy afterwards. Knew I wouldn't complete today but came down for the break and scenery. Made it up Moll's Gap from two different directions before calling it a day and headed back to my hotel. Hope the others enjoyed the day and finished safely.

Big thanks to ROK ON for running today. Hopefully its on again next year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 825 ✭✭✭devonp

Inner Ring 200 2015

Really great route, some tough roads and climbs
    thanks to John for organising this and the food and water at control stops
    and to all the others for great company and confident and accurate navigation
    (as my garmin route failed to load and i'd have been totally lost w/o the expert Audaxers)
    and to meeting ROKon and the tax man

https://www.strava.com/activities/359928426

Thanks to all for entering.
    Weather certainly played ball again, as both Friday and yesterday were as bad as it gets in terms of monsoon rain and treacherous wind.
    It's a tough route but completely doable - depending on fitness etc.
    Well done to all.
    I am hoping to run again next year but I might make one or two changes to route - including start and finish.
    Either that or I will run a different Audax completely on the Beara peninsula - we'll see.

Advertisement