Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solutions for simple email capture site?

Options
  • 14-12-2014 7:41pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 388 ✭✭

Hi all,

I am looking for a simple solution for a minimalist website with the following elements:

-Clean home page with email sign-up area - first name, last name and email address are the only fields.

-Footer links linking to three pages: About page, Privacy page and Contact page (will add a contact form to that page).

Will add a logo as well, and that's it!

The purpose of the site is to build an email list, and so the only call to action will be for the user to submit their name and email address.

Just wondering if anyone can recommend any really minimal Wordpress themes that focus on email capture? I could also look at a simple html/css build, but I'd like to be able to tweak the text and images whenever I want, without needing to get into code / FTP'ing.

I'm having a look on the usual theme sites but not seeing anything that is as simple and uncluttered as I'd like (yet).

All suggestions welcome.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

There's quite a few of those out there but you might also want to look at plugins as well - there's a lot of them designed for upcoming launches and maintenance etc., which would do what you want

HTH

Michele

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭salamanca22

When I was using wordpress I like this theme You can edit it to look however you like using simple backend controls. If you do not like this one though I would look through themeforest anyway as they have a great list of wordpress themes and plugins. Good luck!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Atomico wrote: »
    I'm having a look on the usual theme sites but not seeing anything that is as simple and uncluttered as I'd like (yet).

You've probably looked at themeforest already, to narrow it down a bit I'd search for 'landing page' themes then refine that down to 'clean' designs only.

For a plugin, take a look at leading.com, the version (free) that you download from their website has more features than the one in the WordPress repository.

I came across mautic.org yesterday (also free), looks interesting and may suit your purposes but I haven't tried it personally.

Advertisement