Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

High end rehearsal space for bands in Tramore

Options
  • 18-01-2011 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭

I am conducting some market research for a proposal to establish a high quality band rehearsal facility in Tramore. If you know any bands in who may have an interest in such a facility, I would appreciate if you could direct them to this thread.

Here are some of the details of the proposal as it stands at the moment:

-It would be a joint venture with a commercial recording facility and a PA sales/hire company in adjacent buildings.

-Competitive hourly and daily rates.

-Substantially sized rehearsal room with good acoustics, natural light, and good ventilation.

-Toilet/washroom and smoking area.

-Very convenient load in/out access.

-PA system/monitors/amplification/bass cabinet supplied (all high quality and well maintained).

-Tie lines connecting to adjacent recording facility, live demos or pre-production recordings can be tracked easily and quickly from the rehearsal room floor, or more serious productions can be booked if required.

-Filming of performances is also a service we have available, with post production to prepare live footage for use in band videos if necessary.

-We would like to establish a club system for repeat customers, membership will include special rates on recording, PA hire, equipment repair and a no strings 'try before you buy' system for audio equipment.

We will have to limit membership numbers as we will not be able to provide these offers to all customers. If you think such a facility would be of use to you, and would like get first refusal for membership, please send me a PM with your details, a brief description of your band, and maybe any personal requirements that are not listed here ?

Thanks for reading

CPA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭jamiecoins

hey that all sounds great were do plan on having this ? what area in tramore

• Registered Users Posts: 26 jayflynn

hey..i know this thread is old but is the rehearsal space up and running?

Advertisement