Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

R.I.P Mrs Fish

• 18-05-2012 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭

Im writing this broken hearted. i came home this afternoon to discovery Mrs Fish laying upside down on the bottom of the fish bowl. A broken heart has take her from us she is now in heaven with the love of her life. God rest her sole

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

darrcow wrote: »
    Im writing this broken hearted. i came home this afternoon to discovery Mrs Fish laying upside down on the bottom of the fish bowl. A broken heart has take her from us she is now in heaven with the love of her life. God rest her sole

now your just being lame.... stick to the original rip mr fish thread

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Juicyfruit

God rest her sole

Boom Boom!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭Dr.Silly

pinch of salt, lightly dusted with flour....a minute on each side on a hot griddle.

and a glass of fine chianti.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

what type of sole was it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭earpiece

What have you been feeding them.... yesterday it was Mr.Fish, and now the missus.
    Something fishy going on here?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

"Something Oscar Wilde said"

Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement