Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Be careful... This is a man....

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭Greentopia

Back to the OT-I think she looks amazing-prettier than me! no question she's a woman. She has great courage to take part in such a competition.

It makes me terribly sad to read many transgender phobic posts here and so much ignorance and misunderstanding of the subject by some people.

Are these issues not being taught in school in social studies now?? and if not why not? part of schooling to my mind should be to turn out well adjusted informed young people.
    Educating school kids on gender issues and how LGBT people live their lives, the kinds of discrimination they face in society, how to combat bullying of LGBT people in schools-still a huge problem here-should be a part of the curriculum I feel.
    Maybe then we wouldn't have a situation where someone can be so shockingly uninformed as to actually compare paedophilia to being transgendered :eek::(

Ireland has a long way still to go in fully accepting and understanding LGBT people if this thread is anything to go by it seems.

And I'm straight btw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 976 ✭✭✭Kev_2012

Buceph wrote: »
    I know. I'm asking why would you be freaked out? You weren't forced into it. You either got off from it or you didn't. If you were in a relationship with the person then I might see some issue about trust, but if it's a one night stand then all it seems to be about is whether you're getting your jollies and that's pretty much a physical thing. So if you did, where's the problem?

Because I don't want to have sex with a man! What is so difficult to grasp about that?
    DubArk wrote: »
    And that's the point She is an "it" to you!!! She is a human FFS.

Ah come off it will you. I said it because I could be talking about a man or a woman. It is easier to write that she/he the whole time in case you haven't noticed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

And that's the point She is an "it" to you!!! She is a human FFS.

Really scraping the bottom of the barrel now to find things to get offended by. I wondered who left the heating on last night, turns out it was my wife......... OMMMGGGZZZZZ I think my wife is an IT!! Arrgggghhhh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 556 ✭✭✭Bobo78

And that's the point She is an "it" to you!!! HE is a human FFS.

Fixed that for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 556 ✭✭✭Bobo78

Kev_2012 wrote: »
    Because I don't want to have sex with a man! What is so difficult to grasp about that?

Ah come off it will you. I said it because I could be talking about a man or a woman. It is easier to write that she/he the whole time in case you haven't noticed.

It seems that some people dont understand that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

It was a mistake reopening this, so wel leave it there for now.
    Im sure therell be another thread about it in a couple of weeks anywho.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement