Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

S3 mini advice

Options
  • 02-03-2013 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,666 ✭✭✭

Has anyone bought one or is there any honest opinion on it?

Im thinking of picking one up on pre pay. 349 on meteor. I only recently bought a Huawei ascend g330 but I am not happy with it as there are too many software glitches with it and no support anywhere :(.

Would you buy a S3 mini?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Toasterparks

If you can switch to Vodafone, the S3 Mini is €100 cheaper. Maybe more if there's a network-changing discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

https://store.meteor.ie/phones/pay-as-you-go-phones/Motorola-Razr-I

The Razr I is a better phone (check some reviews), will be faster and is nicer looking too IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,345 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

That's a crazy price OP, it's only £240 sim-free on Amazon UK. I have the S3 mini and am very happy with it. It has 8GB memory so there's no problem stuffing it with your favourite apps and there's obviously a microSD slot so you can throw whatever memory you like at it for photos, videos and music.

Advertisement