Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bulleit Bourbon in Ireland

Options
  • 17-04-2013 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Anybody know where I can pick up a btl of this please?

Or anywhere I can order it online that it'll be delivered here without hassle?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

Where do you live?

• Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭wannabecraig

sorry, dublin.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

It's not listed on their website but I'm pretty sure the Celtic Whiskey Store on Dawson st have it. If not, they'll know where to get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭wannabecraig

OK, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭IrishWhiskeyCha

Not sure about Ireland but you can get it here

http://www.thewhiskyexchange.com/P-1025.aspx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 marcoz

You can pick it up in Dublin Airport Duty free also. They've a fabulous selection of bourdon and whiskeys in general up there.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 marcoz

You can pick it up in Dublin Airport Duty free also. They've a fabulous selection of bourdon and whiskeys in general up there. IrishWhiskeyCha, Ive looked at the whiskey exchange a few times for odd and unusual whiskeys and by time you deliver them to Ireland and pay the Vat they work out to be a lot more expensive. But what ever suits you. Just my pennies worth

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,832 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Every OBriens has it - it is no longer hard to get

Advertisement