Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Posture?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭chocgirl

How do you find out if theres pilates, class available in our area if you don't mind me asking ?
    I've got hyper mobility due to my lower sacrum (sp)(hope thats the propper word) not fusing properly. Resulting in an extra disk. Lower back pain can be pretty painful at time's and lyeing in a good bed can be even worse.

Whats Mat work or are there different kinds of, pilates ?

Em well a lot of larger gyms tend to run classes now and there are dance studios and the like around as well that you could try. As for the hospital based you'd have to be referred and assessed which could take a long time if you're not in the system.

Mat work is basically exercises on mats;) as opposed to mainly using gymball, apparatus etc:)
    i would imagine google would be your friend here. I've not gotten round to it yet, but this week I will, and hopefully can go soon enough.

Chocgirl......if they make me wear spandex you are for it!!!!!! :p

No spandex:).

Well unless that's your thing:D

Advertisement