Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know a location near Dun Laoghaire that could double for a 70s holiday camp?

Options
  • 07-01-2015 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭

Its for a student short film, a bit rundown.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Bray.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭George White

Where in Bray, exactly? I live there. They knocked down Dawson's.
    The Bray Head Hotel? The back of the boat club?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Where in Bray, exactly? I live there. They knocked down Dawson's.
    The Bray Head Hotel? The back of the boat club?

Any of the amusements on the sea front, as long as you avoid modern game cabinets, any of the hotels on the seafront. The very old-fashioned shops on the main street. Carlisle Grounds. Pity the cinema is gone, remember it being incredibly dated.

Outsiders will probably see it as more 70s than someone who lives there to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭George White

I'm looking for an exterior building, though, isolated-looking, a bit dilapidated.

Advertisement