Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SZG flights for 2016 open

Options
  • 18-03-2015 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭

For info - Ryanair just sent out an email saying that their 2016 flights to Salzburg are available now.

I won't be booking, but thought others might be interested.

For the record, out on the OMG O'Clock flight on the Saturday of the mid-term (13th February) and back a week later is showing up as €296 without bags and another €40 or €50 for bags depending on the weight.

Not entirely bad value. It might be interesting (for the parents of school-age children) to track it over time.

z

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭fannymagee

zagmund wrote: »
    For info - Ryanair just sent out an email saying that their 2016 flights to Salzburg are available now.

I won't be booking, but thought others might be interested.

For the record, out on the OMG O'Clock flight on the Saturday of the mid-term (13th February) and back a week later is showing up as €296 without bags and another €40 or €50 for bags depending on the weight.

Not entirely bad value. It might be interesting (for the parents of school-age children) to track it over time.

z

Oh my God that sounds very expensive to me!! Definitely look into Munich too if it's an option for where you're going. Return flights from Dub are usu less than €200 and when you factor in ease of transfers it makes all the difference. Surprised Ryanair arent doing a better price than that!

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭G2DG

Yeah looked at these last week and thought the same as Fannymagee, Aer Lingus way ahead for value! But saving for a mortgage might mean no skiing next year anyway!! BOO!!!!

Advertisement