Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lyon to Val Thorens 8th March

Options
  • 02-03-2015 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm flying from Dublin to Lyon this Sunday, 8th March. Can't seem to find decent organised transport to Val Thorens. Will anybody be going that way on Sunday? If so, can I hitch a ride? Of course will help out with petrol money etc along the way. The rest of my gang fly to Grenoble on Saturday where there is an organised bus transfer.

Thanks,
    edson.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Timmaay

edson wrote: »
    Hi all,

I'm flying from Dublin to Lyon this Sunday, 8th March. Can't seem to find decent organised transport to Val Thorens. Will anybody be going that way on Sunday? If so, can I hitch a ride? Of course will help out with petrol money etc along the way. The rest of my gang fly to Grenoble on Saturday where there is an organised bus transfer.

Thanks,
    edson.

Ask over on snowheads.com

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭karl83

Altibus is prob your best bet. Or when you arrive ask so e of the reps can you bum a lift for cash.

Advertisement