Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas gifts for boyfriend please please help!

Options
  • 15-12-2014 11:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Can you lovely lot give me a few suggestions on what to buy for my boyfriend for christmas?

Even just a little..or large! list of what you would like to receive UNDER THE TREE on christmas morning. they can be fun little things, clothing, toiletries, books, anything! I have noooo idea what to get as we're not even a year together but i want to look good at the same time when he opens them ;)

if it helps he's 25, interested in mens fashion, health, iphoney stuff..?, books, craft beers, cinema, football..manly stuff really! so cool stuff you would like to receive

list to your hearts content, please!

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Better here MC

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 MrsClaus

Wibbs wrote: »
    Better here MC

tried and tested, need a man's response!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Buy yourself some sexy underwear, trust me he will love that more then anything you could put under a tree;)

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭bluestrattos

A power bank is always handy, book or some movie collection (amazon black friday had some nice deals but that's water under the bridge).

power bank, bluetooth headphones, 4g wifi router, clothes, usb hub, hdmi hub, Xbox one/ps4... oh wait this is my list :D

A power bank is always handy, book or some movie collection (amazon black friday had some nice deals but that's water under the bridge).

power bank, bluetooth headphones, 4g wifi router, clothes, usb hub, hdmi hub, Xbox one/ps4... oh wait this is my list :D

that's what i wanted to see, you've already help a bit with that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

shamrock55 wrote: »
    Buy yourself some sexy underwear, trust me he will love that more then anything you could put under a tree;)

Wear said underwear and you be under the tree waiting for him ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Luke92

Sexual favour vouchers. Absolutely priceless!

shamrock55 wrote: »

If all else fails!

keep 'em comin'! (the suggestions)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭ronn

Football jersey?? Does he play footie perhaps a training top, if he doesn't support a team Barcelona have nice traing gear,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭ronn

A proper turkish shave or massage voucher,

• Advertisement

ronn wrote: »
    Football jersey?? Does he play footie perhaps a training top, if he doesn't support a team Barcelona have nice traing gear,

no, more of a watcher! doesn't play that much now

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭dobman88

Tickets to go see his team play?? My gf got me tickets for Man United a few years ago and we went halves on the flights and hotel cos the tickets are €50 each.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

A nice beer hamper from www.drinkstore.ie

A proper phone.

Sexual favours.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭RuasMum

I seen a lovely gift set in Molloys off licence, it was beers of the world it came in a wooden box with straw and three bottles of beers, it looked the part would make a lovely present, or tommy tiernan is playing in vicar st in Jan that would be good thatshe what iv got mine!!

Some cinemas have a private viewing secton you could do that

Good luck

any good book suggestions? clothes? I've decided i'm going to get him the craft beer suggestions as part of his gifts, thanks for the help with that ruasmum :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

Google Chromecast is relatively cheap (30e) and could be a good stocking filler if he's into computers/gadgets.

Think DVD boxsets are a thing of the past now, maybe a Netflix subscription?

If he's into fitness/running then a new pair of Nike Free Runs or something similar.

Also another vote from me for a voucher for a proper haircut/hot towel shave.

Probably not a typical present for a lad but I got a Yankee candle last year, I love them :cool:

MrsClaus wrote: »
    any good book suggestions? clothes? I've decided i'm going to get him the craft beer suggestions as part of his gifts, thanks for the help with that ruasmum :)

Ummm books, I dunno I'm reading the maze runner it's alright but the hunger games trilogy was way better and you can back that up with the dvds that are already out.

Clothes wise anything a nice jumper or something, oh you know there is this thing that my bf would love don't know if it would be to ur bfs taste though but it's a belt made out of survival rope it's a fully functional belt but it can be unravelled if he needed it's called something like paracord survival belt it's trendy and different

Do you knit?? You could do him a scarf or something?? That's personal and useful

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Richmond Ultra

MrsClaus wrote: »

Miracle castle di sangro by Joe McGinniss is a book I'd recommend. Dirt cheap on Amazon.

Just imagine a year in provence Italian style with Mafia involvement all based around a seria b football team. It won every award when released in 1999.

Miracle castle di sangro by Joe McGinniss is a book I'd recommend. Dirt cheap on Amazon.

Just imagine a year in provence Italian style with Mafia involvement all based around a seria b football team. It won every award when released in 1999.

that sounds perfect, its very him! i'd hardly have it delivered from amazon by friday though? do you think the shops would have it stocked?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Richmond Ultra

Easons had it for a while but I think if you pay the slightly pricier shipping you'll have it delivered for Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭mel123

Buy him a make your own craft beer kit. They are about 70€ (well the one I got was anyway), and you get between 40-50 bottles for that once its brewed.

Advertisement