Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32" Samsung full HD smart TV. Littlewoods.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

Cheers was looking for a 32 inch. Any discount codes ��

Is it vesa 200x200 size for wall bracket does anyone know?

Edit..... Found a 10% code 6KCEE

Just ordered one.
    Total €243.90 delivered

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭dinky earnshaw

iggy wrote: »

Just ordered one.
    Total €243.90 delivered

Well done couldn't find a code myself. Feel like I was fleeced paying €271 now. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,796 ✭✭✭bromley52

iggy wrote: »

Just ordered one.
    Total €243.90 delivered

Thanks, managed to cancel and reorder.

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭Pinkycharm

Rumour has is a few Carphone Warehouse places may have TVs Black Friday.......

bromley52 wrote: »
    Thanks, managed to cancel and reorder.

What are littlewoods like for reimbursing your card ? Would you have to chase the money ?

• Advertisement

What are littlewoods like for reimbursing your card ? Would you have to chase the money ?

I got this in the cancellation email so I would expect to see it soon.

'This has now been cancelled for you and you will be refunded to your chosen method of payment.

Please note that the cancellation may not show immediately on your online statement, but it will be there for you to view soon.'

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

I see its freeview, would it be saorview too?

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭briman1983

Thanks bought one as well, was on the lookout for one for the Kitchen, will be interesting to see if the Black friday deals can match it

I see its freeview, would it be saorview too?

Yes, see http://www.saorview.ie/product/samsung/

Just rang littlewoods customer service with the code and they applied it to my order. So I'll be reimbursed the difference no need to cancel and reorder.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,176 ✭✭✭Gavlor

Lads that is a great bargain, we had been on the lookout for this particular TV for a while, at the harveynorman discount evening they advised that €379 was reduced to cost price and it wouldn't be got any cheaper.

Thanks for the heads up!

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭wild turkey

Thanks OP !
    Just ordered one.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭petejmk

Thanks OP! Was on the lookout for a new TV after current one started playing up. Any idea how long it takes to receive confirmation email?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Is this the same model coming up in the carphone warehouse sale? That's going to be 199.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Is this the same model coming up in the carphone warehouse sale? That's going to be 199.

The one at €199 is series 4 and not full HD. The littlewoods is series 5 and full HD.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭bert911

267 on Amazon

bert911 wrote: »
    267 on Amazon

You mean €377

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭heathersonline

Some really interesting bargains on there. They sometimes allow 6 months interest free, is that still the case?

http://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/electricals/televisions/e/b/4740.end?numProducts=100

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭rob w

Does anyone know if this TV can connect to my UPC box, which uses scart at the moment? Or is there only HDMI inputs on it?

Want to buy one but just want to be sure of that first!

rob w wrote: »
    Does anyone know if this TV can connect to my UPC box, which uses scart at the moment? Or is there only HDMI inputs on it?

Want to buy one but just want to be sure of that first!

No scart. But it has RCA connection. you can buy a scart to rca cable for a couple of euro on Adverts.ie.
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-201281-samsung-ue32j5500.aspx#tabSpecifications-tab

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭shuvly

No scart. But it has RCA connection. you can buy a scart to rca cable for a couple of euro on Adverts.ie.
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-201281-samsung-ue32j5500.aspx#tabSpecifications-tab

I also have this problem with an old sky + box. Would it be better to buy a scart to hdmi adaptor or buy a secondhand sky box with hdmi?

shuvly wrote: »
    I also have this problem with an old sky + box. Would it be better to buy a scart to hdmi adaptor or buy a secondhand sky box with hdmi?

I think if you want to watch hd content. You need a HDMI box

shuvly wrote: »

Use the analog output of the sky box with the analog tv tuner.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭bert911

bromley52 wrote:
    You mean €377

189 pounds on Amazon

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

bert911 wrote: »
    bromley52 wrote:
    You mean €377[/qu

189 pounds

Is this the one you are talking about?
    Samsung UE32J5100 Full HD 1080p 32-Inch LED TV (2015 Model) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00VBUYHWU/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awd_qBpvwbSR05K65

It's a different model and not a Smart

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭oodles19

The one at €199 is series 4 and not full HD. The littlewoods is series 5 and full HD.

Where did you get hold of the spec? Any idea if the CPW one has built in Wi-Fi?

oodles19 wrote: »
    Where did you get hold of the spec? Any idea if the CPW one has built in Wi-Fi?

They both do.

The littlewoodsireland TV is now gone up to €359. Delighted with my purchase if they honour it.

The littlewoodsireland TV is now gone up to €359. Delighted with my purchase is the honour it.

Mines despatched. So should be no problems.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭_Tombstone_

Littlewoods went down for maintainance last night. Prices are now back up to their usual extortionate ones across the site.

Advertisement