Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FOR SALE...GARMIN 210.

Options
  • 06-11-2015 4:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭

Garmin Forerunner 210 with strap...However strap not properly working in my opinion.
    Watch working fine...GPS etc.....

Reason for sale.
    I have just upgraded to the Forerunner 225.

Price €50 ONO...
    Thanks for reading...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

I'll give you 50 for that, Can collect any evening this week if you pm me a phone number I will give you a call to arrange collection.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭davedanon

The Muppet wrote: »
    I'll give you 50 for that, Can collect any evening this week if you pm me a phone number I will give you a call to arrange collection.

Closed account. Did you actually hear from FF?

davedanon wrote: »
    Closed account. Did you actually hear from FF?

He just pm'ed me to say he was closing his account, I didn't get the watch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭davedanon

He just pm'ed me to say he was closing his account, I didn't get the watch.

Strange, that.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,845 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

Are you stuck for a watch?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭kit3

davedanon wrote: »
    Strange, that.

Very strange. If the sale was genuine there should have been no reaso. Not to go ahead with it. If not, was that person targeting someone in particular ? Internet is definitely full of strange characters - shows you can never be too careful.

Are you stuck for a watch?

I'm not but thanks for asking. I have a forerunner 15 which mostly does me fine . I was going to get the 210 because it has better interval features and the price was good.

Santa might be good and bring me something a little more advanced.
    kit3 wrote: »
    Very strange. If the sale was genuine there should have been no reaso. Not to go ahead with it. If not, was that person targeting someone in particular ? Internet is definitely full of strange characters - shows you can never be too careful.

Strange Indeed. I heard nothing back after I made my offer despite him being active on the forum so I pm'ed him yesterday to see if it was still for sale.

I got a reply last night apologising to me for not replying. he said his circumstances had changed and he had to close his account, and then apologied again for his behaviour .

I haven't a clue what was going on , it is all very suspicious and strange to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,845 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

I'm not but thanks for asking. I have a forerunner 15 which mostly does me fine . I was going to get the 210 because it has better interval features and the price was good.

Santa might be good and bring me something a little more advanced.

Strange Indeed. I heard nothing back after I made my offer despite him being active on the forum so I pm'ed him yesterday to see if it was still for sale.

I got a reply last night apologising to me for not replying. he said his circumstances had changed and he had to close his account, and then apologies for his behaviour .

I haven't a clue what was going on , it is all very suspicious and strange to me.

No worries, just i have an old 205 somehwere in the house.

Be good and you never know what Santa will bring or check the deals on amazon at xmas

• Registered Users Posts: 6,190 ✭✭✭PaulieC

FF just started a training log too last week. Odd.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,426 ✭✭✭✭Murph_D

Flew too close to the sun maybe?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

Murph_D wrote: »
    Flew too close to the sun maybe?

Probably doing his easy runs too quick and burned out :p

Advertisement