Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bouncing castle

Options
  • 08-03-2010 1:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭

we need one of these yokes, bigger than the one smyts have, ideas and links appreciated, btw i have an ad on adverts.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,717 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

these guys rent bouncy castles

http://www.facebook.com/pages/HT-Promotions-Party-Venue/116264906881

phone numbers are on the FB page.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Roadend

There's a place by setrights cross that rent them. I see them passing by on the way home from work inflated in the garden. Its the house that used to B+B directly across from the pub

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭banjobongo

if are still looking, one of my neighbours is in this business. I live in the general area of Ballyneety but Im sure he covers all Limerick so if you are still looking let me know and I will give you his moby.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭flutered

thanks for the response people, i should have been more specific, i wish to buy one, and leave it in the garden, thats why i said a little bigger than the one at smyths.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

banjobongo wrote: »
    if are still looking, one of my neighbours is in this business. I live in the general area of Ballyneety but Im sure he covers all Limerick so if you are still looking let me know and I will give you his moby.

I'm looking for a bouncy castle, could you pm me the number, i'm in the area of Ballyneety as well. Ta

• Advertisement
Advertisement