Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stay There! with Miriam - 4th July 2015 9:45pm

Options
  • 04-07-2015 1:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭

May as well start the thread now, even though the show isn't on for another eight hours... :o:D;)
    Joining Miriam on the couch this week is former Donegal manager Jim McGuinness, who will talk about his role as coach at Celtic and his thoughts on this year’s GAA football championship.
    Model Nadia Forde will speak to Miriam about her career to date and discuss the recent loss of her mother to cancer.
    Investigative journalist and best selling true crime author Paul Williams discusses his new book “Almost The Perfect Murder”, which chronicles the dramatic Graham Dwyer murder trial.
    Boxing promoter Kellie Maloney will tell us about life since gender transition surgery.
    And fresh from their recent record deal, Irish group Hermitage Green will perform their new single “Jenny.”
    Tune in at 9.45pm and enjoy!

If the interview with Kellie is the main event, then it's probably fair to say that the undercard is underwhelming. And Paul Williams certainly doesn't get tired of appearing on these shows, does he? :o :rolleyes: ;)

Anyway, here are the obligatory feline and canine pics... ;)

b51f9801accf95ce9cc91a84e7d4477c.jpg51ee6e7b4db56a8b52768ea19512013f5fcf75b6.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72,105 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

51ee6e7b4db56a8b52768ea19512013f5fcf75b6.jpg

Who is this fighter?

Jake La MUTT-a?

And is he a southPAW?

:cool:

I'll see myself out.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Any Boxer whose breed is "The Boxer" can't be taken lightly but I don't like the way he's dropping his gloves. If he connects then he'll do damage but the big lad doesn't look to be in peak condition. Rumours from his camp are that all is not well that he has been trying to eat his coach, the frog.

The cat is giving away a few pounds but is showing good game in that photo. Probably quicker on his feet and using classic catfight tactics - if he stays out of trouble and can hit and run it could be an interesting night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭tampopo

ooooh, a dress....is it worth staying tuned after last week,which I missed??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Not a fan of the line up.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

Blimey - just the second time Miriam has worn a dress since the end of the 2012 series... :eek: :eek: :D:D

And they're getting Paul Williams out of the way first. Good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,970 ✭✭✭Lenin Skynard

"And now I'm cashing in on it! Wayhey!"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭sudzs

And they're getting Paul Williams out of the way first. Good.

Cant stand him. :(

Let the good times roll :pac:

Give the profits of your book to charity Paul, and then we might have a tiny bit of respect for you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,970 ✭✭✭Lenin Skynard

I hope someone else writes a book about this. Fascinating story in a way but I'm not lining this tool's pockets.

tampopo wrote: »
    ooooh, a dress....is it worth staying tuned after last week,which I missed??

Well, I wouldn't say no to watching another channel until Paul has bu99ered off... :o:o;)

If future President Mir is talking about horrific murders on her light entertainment show, Primetime should have performing animals (just to keep things balanced).

Rita Ora is on John Bishop

• Registered Users Posts: 28,435 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

I find it poor taste that these books are coming out so fast.

Also, there is nothing new here, anybody could write what he's on about now as it's all on public record.

Next he'll be on about Blackrock gardai searching Dwyer's bin.

efb wrote: »

Followed by somebody who's written a book about Peter Sutcliffe?

efb wrote: »

Oo-er missus! :D

This time last week, Kanye was healing the sick and turning water into wine.

Oh no wait, that was Brett Anderson.

*swoon*

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭sudzs

Eugh, look at his fake frown of fake concern.

Followed by somebody who's written a book about Peter Sutcliffe?

That reminds me of How 2's Fred Dinenage ghost-writing the Kray twins' autobiographies... ;)

http://www.crimeandinvestigation.co.uk/shows/the-krays-by-fred-dinenage

• Advertisement

Is there a book for everybody in the audience?

I really think it's shameful of RTE to plug these books like this.

That reminds me of How 2's Fred Dinenage ghost-writing the Kray twins' autobiographies... ;)

Will there be a tell-all of the lawsuit against Tony Hadley?

:cool:

Oo-er missus! :D

This time last week, Kanye was healing the sick and turning water into wine.

Oh no wait, that was Brett Anderson.

*swoon*

Some Comedian (Glen Wood) was making a joke about turning water in wine...

It was either Fred or Gaz Top - Ronnie and Reggie's favourite TV presenters ;)

It's Christmas Day in America today?! :eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;)

And just for a split second, I honestly thought the SNS's exploding €500 notes were going to make a dramatic return - until Miriam said "three thousand dollars"... :o:o:o:D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭tampopo

Recap of today's opening Tour de France opening time trial in English on TG4.

:eek:

Never saw that before.

What's next? Gaz Top's revelations about life inside Al-Qaeda?

It was either Fred or Gaz Top - Ronnie and Reggie's favourite TV presenters ;)

How!

• Advertisement

Drag Act on now

Advertisement