Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Graceland [USA Network - US]

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,533 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Can't believe Mike forgave Paige and wtf Johnny

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,891 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

It's been a really strong season so far and last nights episode pulled on the heartstrings.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,536 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Great setup for the finale. Looks like it'll be a bloodbath...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,891 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Looking forward to seeing how Briggs gets out of this one.

Mr E wrote: »
    Great setup for the finale. Looks like it'll be a bloodbath...

The bloodbath was pre-credits and it went downhill from there. Other than the tense sarin showdown at the end, the rest was pretty limp. Shame.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,712 ✭✭✭squonk

I've this show stored up to watch but my overall impression of the show as a whole is that it's largely average with some very good pieces thrown in at times. Because of that I'm finding it hard to get around to cracking the seal on Season 3.

Wow, I just realised that wasn't the finale... still one to go next week apparently.

Aaaaah, much better. That was the finale we deserved. :)

Cancelled after 3 seasons. Ah well, don't really care one way or the other. :)

http://tvline.com/2015/10/01/graceland-cancelled-usa-network/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,712 ✭✭✭squonk

I don't care either. Still haven't pulled the trigger on Season 3 and maybe I mightn't get around to it. I never felt the show was particularly great. I thought it promised more than it delivered. With the direction USA seem to be going now I'm just hoping it'll make room for sometihng really interesting to take it's place.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Ah I enjoyed season 3. It was entertaining and I generally liked the characters (although not so much preachy Mike).

Speaking of cancelled USA shows, I finally finished 'Covert Affairs' two nights ago. Would definitely have liked more of that.

Advertisement