Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graceland [USA Network - US]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,286 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

After 7 episodes....yay or nay? - renewed or cancelled?

I hope renewed

• Registered Users Posts: 28,846 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

One thing I've noticed about this series compared to other USA shows is that this one is much more serialized.

Oh, and are they making out Briggs is actually Odin or is he just pretending to be since they couldn't get the real Odin to show?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,583 ✭✭✭squonk

He's the pretend Odin since the real one didn't show up. Necessity is the mother of invention here!

Marje wrote: »

Graceland will start on Universal 27th September at 9pm

Renewed

:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

didn't think it would make it....but good onye!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,769 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

some silly things in it, but its pretty good, especially the later episodes

• Registered Users Posts: 28,846 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Well, that wrapped things up nicely. So Mike, Jakes and Paige are the only ones who know the truth? Well the 3 know about Briggs killing and think Mike's the only one who suspects he's Odin. But looks like be a fresh start next season with Mike getting a reason to return to Graceland.
    Not sure what the guys will do with that tape though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Just watched and finished season01 over the last 2 days.

Pretty good, not breaking bad type good but I've watched far worse.

All wrapped up at the end - wonder how season02 will play out with the tape tho. Wasn't expecting that!

Brianna Brown has a recurring gig as FBI officer Juan Badillo’s widowed wife

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,769 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

what an incredibly bad plan that guy had at the end of the last season, approach
    a drunk armed person dressed as their mortal enemy

WTF Paige, is Mike really dead?

Any news on a Season 3 yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 60,348 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    WTF Paige, is Mike really dead?

Any news on a Season 3 yet?

Looks good for season 3.

But maybe
    Not Mike
    “We don’t open season 3 in a hospital,” he dished. “We open season 3 with Charlie and Jakes getting ready for some kind of event and Jakes can’t find his black tie and both of them are in really s-–ty moods. They could be getting ready for a funeral or they could be getting ready for something else.”

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/graceland-finale-shocker-did-aaron-tveit-mike-warren-die-2014119

• Registered Users Posts: 55,460 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Doubt he's dead. The cliffhanger was very well done though. The whole finale was great actually. The framing of Mike in Mexico was very clever, I didn't see that coming.

This is a great summer show - it's shame more people aren't watching it.

I watched both seasons so far. I agree the setup in Mexico was pretty great and the last few episodes really stepped up but I find a lot of the show to be a bit meh. I think White Collar is infinitely more watchable. I do hope they've the balls to move on from Mike. I know they were drawing a parallel between Mike and Briggs this season but I thought Briggs is much more interesting.

Yeah, that's probably fair. It really didn't pick up this season until episode 7 or 8. Still perfectly watchable up to that point, though.

squonk wrote: »
    I watched both seasons so far. I agree the setup in Mexico was pretty great and the last few episodes really stepped up but I find a lot of the show to be a bit meh. I think White Collar is infinitely more watchable. I do hope they've the balls to move on from Mike. I know they were drawing a parallel between Mike and Briggs this season but I thought Briggs is much more interesting.

I agree Briggs is the more interesting character and best in the show imo

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭mafaa

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭mafaa

• Advertisement

Can't believe Mike forgave Paige and wtf Johnny

It's been a really strong season so far and last nights episode pulled on the heartstrings.

Great setup for the finale. Looks like it'll be a bloodbath...

Looking forward to seeing how Briggs gets out of this one.

Mr E wrote: »
    Great setup for the finale. Looks like it'll be a bloodbath...

The bloodbath was pre-credits and it went downhill from there. Other than the tense sarin showdown at the end, the rest was pretty limp. Shame.

I've this show stored up to watch but my overall impression of the show as a whole is that it's largely average with some very good pieces thrown in at times. Because of that I'm finding it hard to get around to cracking the seal on Season 3.

Wow, I just realised that wasn't the finale... still one to go next week apparently.

Aaaaah, much better. That was the finale we deserved. :)

Cancelled after 3 seasons. Ah well, don't really care one way or the other. :)

http://tvline.com/2015/10/01/graceland-cancelled-usa-network/

• Advertisement

I don't care either. Still haven't pulled the trigger on Season 3 and maybe I mightn't get around to it. I never felt the show was particularly great. I thought it promised more than it delivered. With the direction USA seem to be going now I'm just hoping it'll make room for sometihng really interesting to take it's place.

Advertisement