Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

anschutz 1710/1712

• 08-03-2015 4:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 211 ✭✭

Selling my custom anschutz.

It's the match 54 action.

Comes with custom carbon fibre and original wooden stock.

Single and two stage triggers both independent units that can be swapped in and out.

Action was trued with an 11 degree match crown

Fully bedded and weight centred.

I also have a brand new firing pin extractors and the original iron sights and case.

Will take €1000 o.n.o for the lot

Or €800 euro for the base 1710 with just original components l.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 211 ✭✭nuub

2 stage trigger, scope, firing pin , extractors and mounts sold.

PRICE DROP €800 for remaining bits and rifle.

BUMP - €750

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭Wadi14

nub,
    is it a 1710 or a 1712
    is it a sporter barrel or heavy barrel
    is the original stock Monte Carlo or classic

It was a mix of the two. But I have sold all the 1712 parts and am left with the complete 1710.

The 1710 still has a heavy match barrell with a slight taper and 11 degree match crown added. The stock is a carbon fibre after market one. But I still have the original monte carlo one. Both are included in the sale.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭Wadi14

Thanks nub, I shoot mostly prone off the left shoulder that's why I was asking about the original stock, the comb on the custom stock looks a bit high for prone ?

• Advertisement

Yes I see how it could be. It's runs exactly parallel with the bore line and the after market one is made for shooting off hand so it's got no swivel attachments.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 232 ✭✭1jay1

Still available?

Advertisement