Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man Utd vs Liverpool Bet365 in play offer

Options
  • 11-12-2014 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭

Man Utd face Liverpool in the Premier League on Sunday 14th December - and we've got a fantastic In-Play bet offer to add to the excitement.

Place a pre-match bet on the Man Utd v Liverpool game and we’ll give you a risk free In-Play bet to the same stake on the big match.

To qualify for your risk free In-Play bet, simply place a bet before kick-off, then once the game starts place another bet on any In-Play market. If your FIRST In-Play bet loses we will refund this stake, up to the same value as your largest pre-match bet (max €50).

As always, there’ll be plenty to choose from with over 70 In-Play markets available throughout the game including Next Goal, Match Goals, Total Corners, Half-Time Result, Full-Time Result and much more.

With an extensive range of pre-match and In-Play markets and a fantastic In-Play bet offer, bet365 is the number one place for all your Soccer betting.

Enjoy the action!
    The bet365 Team

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,839 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

lovely stuff and about time

all aboard utd

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Thinking 50Euro on united

Returns 90

Inplay Liverpool DC 21/20

Returns 102

If United wins it's 140 returns

If Liverpool DC it's 102 returns.

Did I do that right?

Thinking 50Euro on united

Returns 90

Inplay Liverpool DC 21/20

Returns 102

If United wins it's 140 returns

If Liverpool DC it's 102 returns.

Did I do that right?

spot on

Only thing is I can see odds changing. Can't see Pool being over evens on a DC come Sunday at KO.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

United over 2.5 and might take a mad handicap for the inplay. United should wipe the floor with these and agent Rodgers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,725 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

Any restrictions on this lads for withdrawing can you just deposit the 50 and then withdraw without turning it over a few times.

My only problem is i don't have an account so if i place this 50 as my first bet i might have to turn it over a few times.

Nuts102 wrote: »
    Any restrictions on this lads for withdrawing can you just deposit the 50 and then withdraw without turning it over a few times.

My only problem is i don't have an account so if i place this 50 as my first bet i might have to turn it over a few times.

Just don't enter the offer code they give you when deposit the first time for the 200euro bonus.

Otherwise it should work fine. I remember I did both and couldn't withdraw lost my bonus, but wasn't worth trying to turn over.

Just don't enter the offer code they give you when deposit the first time for the 200euro bonus.

Otherwise it should work fine. I remember I did both and couldn't withdraw lost my bonus, but wasn't worth trying to turn over.

Ye i just checked i had an old account anyway so no worry about any bonuses. The question now is to take the free 50 backing united and then Liverpool + 1 in running or else try something mad.

Ye i just checked i had an old account anyway so no worry about any bonuses. The question now is to take the free 50 backing united and then Liverpool + 1 in running or else try something mad.

Fella I know backs a goalscorer that doesn't play. Get's his 50 back then does a inplay one. Only issue is if it finishes 0-0 I think?

Fella I know backs a goalscorer that doesn't play. Get's his 50 back then does a inplay one. Only issue is if it finishes 0-0 I think?

Or if the player comes on late and its still 0-0 that's the killer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Usually buy the free bet with U6.5 @ 1/40, not to confident with that one considering how these two defend

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭ianburke

not sure why people try to guarantee a profit of say 15 euro or so. its breaching the terms so thats one problem. surely such a small profit will likely be gone in the next bet so i just dont see the point. i like to back something pre game i fancy at short odds and then i have a right go in running. be it 2 late corners at 7/1 or late goal maybe 5/1. other times ill back a defender to score. in the champ lge final i went with ramos at 8/1. its much more enjoyable with a chance to win hundreds of euro with no risk. ill never try to lock in a tiny profit because its possible they will limit acc and ban these offers to the abusers.

not sure what ill back on this one. a bit disappointed they chose this game. roma city wud have been a much bigger game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭IrishIrish

Anyone who is depositing just for this offer needs to remember they have to deposit €100. €50 pre game and then your own €50 for inplay. You don't get given €50 to place in play. People get caught out on this bit all the time.

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

Anybody depositing for 1st time and doesn't deposit €200 for the max bonus (€200) needs their heads exaimined.
    It's so easy to roll over the bonus nowadays when there's Betfair exchange about.

If it's so easy to rollover money why isn't everybody rich then?..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

ianburke wrote: »
    not sure why people try to guarantee a profit of say 15 euro or so. its breaching the terms so thats one problem. surely such a small profit will likely be gone in the next bet so i just dont see the point. i like to back something pre game i fancy at short odds and then i have a right go in running. be it 2 late corners at 7/1 or late goal maybe 5/1. other times ill back a defender to score. in the champ lge final i went with ramos at 8/1. its much more enjoyable with a chance to win hundreds of euro with no risk. ill never try to lock in a tiny profit because its possible they will limit acc and ban these offers to the abusers.

not sure what ill back on this one. a bit disappointed they chose this game. roma city wud have been a much bigger game.

All comes down to mentality towards betting in general. I'll never refuse free money, I can tell you that.
    Securing €15 or whatever it might be may well mean a lot to some people - extra food on the table, or any other expenses that they might incur, perhaps even pay for phone credit etc.
    I wouldn't have a go at someone for taking whats on offer — this matched bet has been in existance for years, and Bet365 are well aware that people are taking advantage of it. At the end of the day, the more people that know about such an offer, its an advertising ploy beneath the surface more than anything.

Not sure what I'll go for myself yet either. I do get a feeling Liverpool are majorly overpriced though.

yep agree. know a few people who only ever deposit for these offers but often theyll have the deposit gone in the next few days. warning to those who havent used 365 in a while. u have to verify the acc before any withdrawal is approved. they have new terms took me a wk to get mine verified eventho it was verified yrs ago

Doocey wrote: »
    All comes down to mentality towards betting in general. I'll never refuse free money, I can tell you that.
    Securing €15 or whatever it might be may well mean a lot to some people - extra food on the table, or any other expenses that they might incur, perhaps even pay for phone credit etc.
    I wouldn't have a go at someone for taking whats on offer — this matched bet has been in existance for years, and Bet365 are well aware that people are taking advantage of it. At the end of the day, the more people that know about such an offer, its an advertising ploy beneath the surface more than anything.

Not sure what I'll go for myself yet either. I do get a feeling Liverpool are majorly overpriced though.

In fairness somebody struggling for a few euro is not going to desposit €100 and wait 3 or 4 days to get €15 extra back.

I am unsure what to back i am thinking just 50 bets on United and double my money, but i might also do 50 on United and a big price goalscorer for a few hundred if it comes up.

yep evans and rojo both 10/1 but 365 always move them in once it goes in running. shud still get 9/1. think ill go for a late goal in this one.

Think il just go both bets on both teams to score and United to win.

• Advertisement

Think il just go both bets on both teams to score and United to win.

i like those odds mate. im not sure if they offer this market in running tho. i will have a look tomorrow when one of the prem games go in running

ianburke wrote: »
    i like those odds mate. im not sure if they offer this market in running tho. i will have a look tomorrow when one of the prem games go in running

Your right i think i will back BTTS and United 13/5 and then in play maybe a first goalscorer.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Gits_bone

Just noticed something aswell (maybe you all know this) but in play starts several minutes before the match starts.

i.e The Arsenal - Newcastle in play market is open now even though there's 12 mins to kick off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

Working for the match. Gonna for a 'piss break' to do the in-play bet.

May do 0-0 ht. and maybe a goalscorer.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

If I wait for team news and back a player for first goal that isn't playing, will that count as my ore match bet?

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭chompdown

You sure it's up to €50? It says max €25 before and after I logged in...

same for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 7,081 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

chompdown wrote: »

Liverpool ht United ft 22/1 free bet
    United win with the normal bet

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭chompdown

chompdown wrote: »
    Was on with support, it's location bsed and I'm not in Ireland so only 25€ for me.

So €25 on Liverpool 3-1 @ 41.0 to win €1,000!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Gits_bone

Anyone know if the own goal market will be there when the match starts?

7/1 for an OG.

Advertisement