Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Borrisokane - Fairgreen Estate

Options
  • 21-05-2015 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭

A friend of mine is moving to Borrisokane for 4 months on secondment from work, from Galway.

She's trying to find a short-term contract and can only seem to find one in this estate. The rent is pretty cheap too. She hasn't been down, just going by pictures and a chat with an estate agent who said it's a nice property.

She sent me photos and I don't know, I just have a funny feeling about it because the rent is cheap and they're offering a short lease. She's going to be living there on her own, anyone know what the area/estate is like?

Or have any other suggestions.

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Fries-With-That

A friend of mine is moving to Borrisokane for 4 months on secondment from work, from Galway.

She's trying to find a short-term contract and can only seem to find one in this estate. The rent is pretty cheap too. She hasn't been down, just going by pictures and a chat with an estate agent who said it's a nice property.

She sent me photos and I don't know, I just have a funny feeling about it because the rent is cheap and they're offering a short lease. She's going to be living there on her own, anyone know what the area/estate is like?

Or have any other suggestions.

Thank you.

Borrisokane is a small quiet town, the estates are small too. Borrisokane is approx 1 hour 15 minutes from Galway City would it not be worth a drive down to check out the area for herself.

She could also check property in Nenagh,Ardcroney,Ballingarry or Aglish.

Advertisement