Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IFA Telecom Identifies Eircom WinBack Fraud

Options
  • 21-02-2004 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭

Eircon are at their dirty tricks and winback fraud yet again…

According to IFA Telecom Eircon have been breaking the 3 month no contact clause, telling lies and more lies and engaging in fraud in order to win back customers.

IFA have the case with their lawyers at the moment.

More from Business World and more here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

Holy shit ... forging a customers signature is the lowest I've heard so far .. whats next I wonder?
    As for IFA Telecom taking them to court, we all know how €ircon can drag out a case for years, I wont be holding my breath ....
    Whoever is doing the winback for €ircon will get a stern talking to no doubt :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭Ryaner

Everyone knew something like this was coming. Eircom will prob just get a slap on the hand and told well done for changin things after they are warned and given loads of praise for fixing it afterwards.
    "Unfortunately, based on the evidence available, consumers can no longer trust what Eircom say

And I think thats stating the obvious.

I look forward to all this starting now as we are changing to esat again over the next few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,542 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Originally posted by BigEejit
    Whoever is doing the winback for €ircon will get a stern talking to no doubt :rolleyes:

Funny thing, since i moved from €ircon, i find a few missed calls on the phone when i get in from work, they are from 042 numbers, which don't work when i try to call them back.

Calls with invalid Caller-ID are uncommon. Also the number is to long.. weird...

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭vishal

what is the cheapest network for phone calls? I am already on esatbt and would wish to change. esat were charging 1c for internet but since i am going with ibb for bb, i would like to switch to something cheaper if there is such a thing.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

This is a better place to ask that question.

adam

• Advertisement
Advertisement