Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Batman v Superman *spoilers from post 2434*

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭BMMachine

Yes. It is a terrible film directed by a complete turd of a film maker. These are facts which aren't going to go away

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭ps3lover

Considering its success outside of the US (and the huge disparity between how much of the box office is pocketed by theatres in the US compared to most everywhere else) and Deadpool (iirc) not even getting a Chinese release, the actual amount of money coming in from the film to WB may not be that much more than Fox got from Deadpool, which is beyond nuts.

Also Deadpool didn't have the 3D ticket price increase.

Anyway this interview with Snyder from 2008 has been doing the rounds recently. He says in it that Batman type comic book movies don't interest him because there is no sex and gore in them and those are the kinds of movies he likes to make.

http://www.vox.com/2016/5/2/11565932/zack-snyder-justice-league

It gives insight into what we may expect in the R rated cut (Batman getting raped in prison).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Yep, that pretty much sums up a lot of what is wrong with this movie, two quotes from the article below:
    You could call it "high-brow" comics, but to me, that comic book was just pretty sexy! I had a buddy who tried getting me into "normal" comic books, but I was all like, "No one is having sex or killing each other. This isn’t really doing it for me." I was a little broken, that way. So when Watchmen came along, I was, "This is more my scene."

Everyone says that about [Christopher Nolan’s] Batman Begins. "Batman’s dark." I’m like, okay, "No, Batman’s cool." He gets to go to a Tibetan monastery and be trained by ninjas. Okay? I want to do that. But he doesn’t, like, get raped in prison. That could happen in my movie. If you want to talk about dark, that’s how that would go.

Basically, Snyder is a cheesy, "dark and brooding, ooohhh ever so moody" teenage angst machine. Much like Michael Bay is not capable of making non Michael Bay movies, Snyder is incapable of straying from this it would also seem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36 the sword

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Watched again over the weekend for better perspective. Still total rubbish. My main gripes are that the plot is literally all over the place and doesn t properly tie together, the soundtrack is out of place and the dialog is pure muck. [/font]

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]I liked Affleck in his role but batman was portrayed as borderline psychotic. Pre-release the whole debate was as to how he would defeat Superman without (presumably) killing him. Nothing cunning in it, no need to outwit him, just spear him (spear? Was he anticipating the fight taking place underwater or does knifing superman to death not have the same mystique?) Think its going to go down as one of those what could have been films ... [/font]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

One of my main problems with this is i just dont think Cavill is a very good superman.

Affleck and Gadot i think will do there characters justice in standalone films but i just dont think cavill ever will. he looks the part but but thats it.

I would honestly rather watch batman and robin again then this, at least its so ridiculously bad its funny.

I really hope the later films are better as Batman is my favorite comic book character and i think without snyder the films would work a hell of a lot better.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,793 ✭✭✭FunLover18

sky88 wrote:
    One of my main problems with this is i just dont think Cavill is a very good superman.

In fairness he's not given much to do in this and the darker tone just doesn't work for Superman as a character. I've seen in other stuff and I could definitely him pulling off a lighter tone Superman but Snyder's gritty approach doesn't do the character any justice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

I'm almost in tears laughing!:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

I've just watched it. I wasn't expecting much, I never really do these days with any film. It's the epitome of "leave your brain at the door". Here's the thing though, I liked it more than Civil War. Unlike that one, I wasn't struggling to stay awake halfway through but it must be said that the story is completely dumb.

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Boo Radley

Affleck 'humiliated' by BvS and may be positioning himself to have greater influence on the follow-up films.

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2016/may/09/ben-affleck-humiliated-by-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-reviews?CMP=twt_gu

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,226 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Boo Radley wrote: »
    Affleck 'humiliated' by BvS and may be positioning himself to have greater influence on the follow-up films.

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2016/may/09/ben-affleck-humiliated-by-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-reviews?CMP=twt_gu

In fairness, the film was still better than Daredevil, and Affleck got almost universal praise as being the best part of the film. Will be glad to see him given a bit of control over the DCCU though, at the very least to be a bit of a sounding board for Snyder rather than Snyder essentially doing whatever he wants.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

Penn wrote: »
    In fairness, the film was still better than Daredevil, and Affleck got almost universal praise as being the best part of the film.
    A little off-topic I know but I randomly saw the trailer for Daredevil again and it's absolutely hilarious.

The most 2003 thing ever. Techno, nu metal, cheesy one liners and shoddy CGI all over the place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,544 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

WTF?

Farreller was in that?

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭allibastor

I watched this again.

Still unsure to take it as Batman and Superman seems to kills with no major problems.

WTF like.

Kind of makes sense though no? With the people that these characters have to deal with, there are inevitably going to be some deaths involved.

The "no kill" malarkey was only in there because the comics were aimed at little boys. But for a more...erm..."mature" audience, it wouldn't really fly too well in many cases.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,278 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Tony EH wrote: »
    Kind of makes sense though no? With the people that these characters have to deal with, there are inevitably going to be some deaths involved.

The "no kill" malarkey was only in there because the comics were aimed at little boys. But for a more...erm..."mature" audience, it wouldn't really fly too well in many cases.

Well A Killing Joke deals with just that issue for batman. Does it brilliantly. I'd love to see the Ben Affleck standalone movie to deal with that - would provide good context to why he is psycho in BvsS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

Well A Killing Joke deals with just that issue for batman. Does it brilliantly. I'd love to see the Ben Affleck standalone movie to deal with that - would provide good context to why he is psycho in BvsS

A Killing Joke film will be out during the summer rated R so i can't see them doing it again in a few years

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,278 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

McLoughlin wrote: »
    A Killing Joke film will be out during the summer rated R so i can't see them doing it again in a few years

I reckon suicide squad is going to borrow a lot from assault on arkham. So that wouldn't be too different.

Also, just like the animated version looks to be doing, you could add to the story. Use the killing joke as tour base and build your story from there. The killing joke itself would be quite short.

They also deal with the issue in The Dark Knight Returns which BvS is supposed to draw heavily from. Batman laments the fact that so many people have died because he could never bring himself to kill the Joker, and even then, still doesn't kill the Joker.

They also deal with it in Under The Red Hood, where Jason Todd is p*ssed at Batman, not for failing to save him before the Joker killed him, but for not caring about him enough to kill Joker in revenge.

And therein lies the problem with this cinematic version of Batman. If he's comfortable with killing even low-level henchmen without hesitation, he needs to kill the Joker. He needs to kill Harley Quinn. He must be willing to kill everyone who poses a threat.

He killed henchmen transporting Kryptonite so he could kill Superman, not because Superman was evil, but because of the chance of there being a 1% chance he might turn evil. If he's willing to do that, and given what was written on Robin's suit in the Batcave, Batman should have no hesitation in killing Joker next time he sees him, and it's flat-out bizarre that he didn't at the very least bat-brand Luthor given what Luthor did.

I know some people say the films shouldn't adhere to the comics in terms of whether Batman kills or not, but if you open it up that he does kill, that has serious consequences which need to be addressed and considered.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36 the sword

It s one of the traits that make Batman an interesting character. That he doesn t kill. In most other versions he outwits, out manoeuvres or just beats the enemies. This version sort of feels like he is the true villain, in that he will do whatever he wants to get what he wants with weak explanations as to why.

Because this film was over the top with CGI and action in some parts it would be inevitable that collateral damage would occur. The batmobile chase is a good example of this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,603 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Batman should have no hesitation in killing Joker next time he sees him, and it's flat-out bizarre that he didn't at the very least bat-brand Luthor given what Luthor did.

I know some people say the films shouldn't adhere to the comics in terms of whether Batman kills or not, but if you open it up that he does kill, that has serious consequences which need to be addressed and considered.

The way I seen it in this film was when we meet batman he is older, broken down by all the years of fighting crime in Gotham. He says "criminals are like weeds, pull one out and another replaces it".
    He knows he's getting older and is no closer to his goal of ridding Gotham of crime. So that's why he's gone over the edge, he's lost control of himself and lost sight of what he used to be. The death of Robin may well have been the final straw in this universe.

That's why him and Alfred seem so at odds and why he's hiding things from Alfred because deep down he knows he's changed.

By the end of the film I think we've seen him realise this and he wants to possibly try to redeem himself as he goes forward to set the justice league up. When he speaks to wonder woman at the funeral he talks about men being able to be better, that they still deserve a chance.

So when he goes to see lex he's a changed man hence the no branding, it's used just for fear like before.

That's his character arc in the film I believe anyway.

Did it? You'll have to refresh memory there Mitch.

The way I seen it in this film was when we meet batman he is older, broken down by all the years of fighting crime in Gotham. He says "criminals are like weeds, pull one out and another replaces it".
    He knows he's getting older and is no closer to his goal of ridding Gotham of crime. So that's why he's gone over the edge, he's lost control of himself and lost sight of what he used to be. The death of Robin may well have been the final straw in this universe.

That's why him and Alfred seem so at odds and why he's hiding things from Alfred because deep down he knows he's changed.

By the end of the film I think we've seen him realise this and he wants to possibly try to redeem himself as he goes forward to set the justice league up. When he speaks to wonder woman at the funeral he talks about men being able to be better, that they still deserve a chance.

So when he goes to see lex he's a changed man hence the no branding, it's used just for fear like before.

I see your point and I get that, but it's a huge leap from "20 years of crime fighting and there's still crime" to "kill all the things", but even so, even if Robin's death was the final nail in the first of many coffins and his encounter with Superman turned him back from that, Batman still has to kill the Joker. If the almost 1% chance of Superman using his powers for evil was enough to flip Batman to the point where he kills without hesitation, Joker killing Robin has to have done the same, otherwise (as per Jason Todd's justification in Under The Red Hood) Batman didn't care enough about him. And that creates a huge hole in this version of Batman.

And therein lies the problem with this cinematic version of Batman. If he's comfortable with killing even low-level henchmen without hesitation, he needs to kill the Joker. He needs to kill Harley Quinn. He must be willing to kill everyone who poses a threat.

Thing is though, in the movie versions of Batman, the villians often do die at the end, maybe not directly at the hands of B man, but it happens. Didn't the Joker fall to his death in the Burton version? And didn't the Penguin end up at the bottom of some body of water? And in Nolan's effort he was destined to die, but there was a change of heart IIRC. Plus Bane gets killed too.

I agree that having major villians die in movie versions is a "serious" step for the filmmakers to take, but really the only reason they don't die regularly in the comics is A.) they're for kids and B.) it's a huge pain in the arse to constantly come up with new ones.

I think if Batman has to kill, then it should be that he HAS to kill.

Still haven't seen BvS fully, so I'll reserve judgement on that one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

the only reason they don't die regularly in the comics is A.) they're for kids

Inaccurate.

Inaccurate.

Yes, today it is. But when the character was designed, he was designed for young boys.

• Advertisement

Thing is though, in the movie versions of Batman, the villians often do die at the end, maybe not directly at the hands of B man, but it happens. Didn't the Joker fall to his death in the Burton version? And didn't the Penguin end up at the bottom of some body of water? And in Nolan's effort he was destined to die, but there was a change of heart IIRC. Plus Bane gets killed too.

I agree that having major villians die in movie versions is a "serious" step for the filmmakers to take, but really the only reason they don't die regularly in the comics is A.) they're for kids and B.) it's a huge pain in the arse to constantly come up with new ones.

I think if Batman has to kill, then it should be that he HAS to kill.

Still haven't seen BvS fully, so I'll reserve judgement on that one.

Oh yeah Burton's Batman flat out kills people. No question. But then, he kills the Joker. Nolan's Batman, while it wasn't wholly intentional, he kills Two-Face while saving Gordon's son.

My issue with this version of Batman doing it is that if you're building a cinematic universe and you're not doing a self-contained trilogy like Nolan's films, once you open the door to Batman killing, he has to kill the Joker. Either that or they're going to have to be really creative about how Joker keeps escaping at the last minute. And if they're skipping to a Batman who has been around for 20-odd years, it has to be assumed that he has already killed a few of his bad guys.

Alfred gives a few speeches about how cruel Batman has become but he still doesn't seem to flinch when Batman kills someone, so I simply don't believe that it's a new thing which only started happening after Superman's arrival.

And if that's the case and given Robin's suit in the Batcave, the Joker shouldn't be alive. A Batman who is willing to go to the lengths he does and break a no-killing rule (or not had one to begin with) in BvS would have already hunted down and killed the Joker in revenge.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,396 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Yes, today it is. But when the character was designed, he was designed for young boys.

He killed willy nilly and used guns when he was designed i'm pretty sure.

And if that's the case and given Robin's suit in the Batcave, the Joker shouldn't be alive. A Batman who is willing to go to the lengths he does and break a no-killing rule (or not had one to begin with) in BvS would have already hunted down and killed the Joker in revenge.

Maybe.

But locking up the Joker, an ordinary man, would be far easier than trying to do the same with Space Jesus, who can beam lazers from his eyes, fly and pretty much break through anything he pleases.

In short the stakes are much higher, if indeed Superman decides "ya know what, fu*k these people. Bunch a ****."

The Joker is already there, but he can actually be put away. Not much is going to hold Superman.

Still though, there's just something fundamentally wrong with the idea of Superheroes fighting amongst themselves. It's just a really weak hook to hang a story on, no matter how it's done.

Mickeroo wrote: »
    He killed willy nilly and used guns when he was designed i'm pretty sure.

Did he?

Sorry, my Batman indulgence comes from the wifes collection, which essentially starts in the early 70's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Ben Gadot

I saw it the same way, and I didn't think any further elaboration was required.

It's funny, Nolan got grief for exposition and for spoon feeding people, now Snyder for making assumptions in his storytelling.

If people want to be critical or are determined to be they'll find a way I suppose.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,532 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

Whyy do you insist on constantly insinuating that people have an agenda against the film or against Snyder to the extent that even if they enjoyed the film, they'd pretend otherwise just to spite him?

A lot of people simply thought it was a ****e film with a rambling, incoherent plot that betrayed a lot of the source material. Get over it.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,396 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Did he?

Sorry, my Batman indulgence comes from the wifes collection, which essentially starts in the early 70's.

He'd been around over 30 years at that stage, I seem to recall reading the no kill rule was decided on as a character trait to distinguish him from The Shadow more than the comics being aimed at younger readers, sounds like speculation to me though. Others suggest the change coincided with when Robin was introduced which seems more likely to me.

Ben Gadot wrote: »
    I saw it the same way, and I didn't think any further elaboration was required.

It's funny, Nolan got grief for exposition and for spoon feeding people, now Snyder for making assumptions in his storytelling.

If people want to be critical or are determined to be they'll find a way I suppose.

Did he? I'm not being funny, but I genuinely don't recall that.

Either way, "fill in the blanks yourself" is fine when it's "1, 2, 3, blank, 5, blank, 7". It's not fine when it's "1, blank, ™, blank, blank, Q, blank, @"

I see your point and I get that, but it's a huge leap from "20 years of crime fighting and there's still crime" to "kill all the things", but even so, even if Robin's death was the final nail in the first of many coffins and his encounter with Superman turned him back from that, Batman still has to kill the Joker. If the almost 1% chance of Superman using his powers for evil was enough to flip Batman to the point where he kills without hesitation, Joker killing Robin has to have done the same, otherwise (as per Jason Todd's justification in Under The Red Hood) Batman didn't care enough about him. And that creates a huge hole in this version of Batman.

I don't think it does. I think if you have batman go and kill the joker from here then it negates the entire arc he has in BvS. When he says the "1% chance" thing he's in a different place mentally, beaten down, knowing he's failed people before. He's at the very beginning of his character ach in this film.

Until we see where the character goes in justice league and his solo batman film then this is only speculation but I think they had him turn a corner, come to a moment of realisation that he had turned into what he was trying to rid Gotham of at the end of BvS otherwise he would have branded lex.

He killed henchmen for far less like you pointed out but he chose not to brand lex because he's not the same man he was at the start of the movie. He's at the end of his arc, learned lessons and hopefully looking to redeem himself.

You can have Jason call him out on this in his solo batman film as well. 'Why didn't batman make joker pay' batman can say that he knows now that doing so changes nothing and only make him the same as the joker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Ben Gadot

Whyy do you insist on constantly insinuating that people have an agenda against the film or against Snyder to the extent that even if they enjoyed the film, they'd pretend otherwise just to spite him.

A lot of people simply thought it was a ****e film with a rambling, incoherent plot that betrayed a lot of the source material. Get over it.

Ah I'm over it, but the thread is circling the drain with the same arguments being made, so I might as well repeat my own to maintain a bit of balance.

I don't think it does. I think if you have batman go and kill the joker from here then it negates the entire arc he has in BvS. When he says the "1% chance" thing he's in a different place mentally, beaten down, knowing he's failed people before. He's at the very beginning of his character ach in this film.

Until we see where the character goes in justice league and his solo batman film then this is only speculation but I think they had him turn a corner, come to a moment of realisation that he had turned into what he was trying to rid Gotham of at the end of BvS otherwise he would have branded lex.

He killed henchmen for far less like you pointed out but he chose not to brand lex because he's not the same man he was at the start of the movie. He's at the end of his arc, learned lessons and hopefully looking to redeem himself.

You can have Jason call him out on this in his solo batman film as well. 'Why didn't batman make joker pay' batman can say that he knows now that doing so changes nothing and only make him the same as the joker.

Again, I get your point, but I think that would make Batman a wildly inconsistent character. The only way they could remedy that in my opinion would be to have him go through a fairly substantial redemptive arc in the future.

Otherwise you have a vigilante who pretty much became the villain and just switches back to being a hero again at the flick of a switch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

I finally watched this with an open mind, with all the hype and criticism having died down to some degree.

Yeah, I thought it was a poor film. Badly made in most regards. A humourless, inconsistent, convoluted grind to get through.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 josh_96

I went to see when i was released at the end of march, being a huge batman fan i was sceptical about ben affleck playing the character to be fair to him he's one of the few postives in it, it really was a major dissapointment considering this was mean't to be dc's big answer to rivals marvel, the movie could of done with a break from the serious tone now again with a bit of humour but that wasn't the case apparently they have reshot some scenes for suicide squad because the final cut was too dark and serious, trying to humour it up a bit. it doesn't bode well for dc at the minute gonna take them a while before they can compete with marvel commercialy and critically.

I know it's cool on the Internet to be like "oh dc doesn't know what's its doing" but reshoots happen all the time especially with these big budget films as there's an awful lot going into them.

I think these films turned out ok.

Civil war reshoots :
    http://www.cosmicbooknews.com/content/chris-evans-battered-and-bruised-captain-america-civil-war-reshoots

Star wars TFA reshoots :
    http://screencrush.com/star-wars-the-force-awakens-reshoots/

Here's an article describing why there is no need to fear a reshoot.

http://www.denofgeek.com/movies/18663/why-reshoots-aren’t-a-reason-to-hit-the-panic-button

So yeah its fine to not be sure about going to see suicide squad because you didn't like BvS but don't skip it because someone online said it was "comedy reshoots" when it likely was nothing of the sort and was always just planned reshoots

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭kdevitt

josh_96 wrote: »
    apparently they have reshot some scenes for suicide squad because the final cut was too dark and serious, trying to humour it up a bit.

David Ayer shot down those rumours. According to him, there were reshoots as Warners released extra budget for some expensive set piece which had been removed originally due to cost.

FWIW - my favorite Marvel productions are Daredevil and Jessica Jones, which are far darker than the on screen productions. As I said when I saw BvS originally, I liked it - but it does have issues, but I don't think being 'dark' is an issue at all for it - its pretty much standard for DC stuff. The Killing Joke is being released soon as an R rated movie - it will be dark, and will be loved (partially) because of it. (edit - it will also be loved because its a great story!)

• Advertisement

Trailer for the Ultimate Cut Blu-ray. Some new footage included

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭mickoneill31

Could they get whoever edits those trailers to edit the movies. Looking at that you'd think you're going to see a great movie.
    The new Ultimate Cut may be great, but I'm not holding my breath :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭youngblood

How is it that that trailer makes me look forward to seeing it again???

I want to believe.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,886 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I think they should pay me to sit through that muck again I'm not wasting anymore money on the off chance it will be any better.

As long Zack Snyder is involved with these even as a producer I won't be spending my money on these movies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,541 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

That should have been released as a trailer long before the movie came out for release. It feels much better than the previous trailers that were released for the film. It would have garnered lots of great interest from many fans beforehand.

It's great that the Blu-ray that I pre-ordered on Amazon has a definite release date of July 19th.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

That's the first trailer for BvS that's actually made me think "Hey, maybe there's a cohesive story in this thing that's worth watching". I skipped it at the cinema as it didn't sound like something I'd enjoy, but that trailer suggests there's hope yet (even if it has to come via a fanedited version that trims the flab).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,541 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

That should have been released as a trailer long before the movie came out for release. It feels much better than the previous trailers that were released for the film. It would have garnered lots of great interest from many fans beforehand.

It's great that the Blu-ray that I pre-ordered on Amazon has a definite release date of July 19th.

UPDATE Re: BVS Blu-ray

The physical release won't be out here until the 1st of August. July 19th is the U.S. release date so apologies for the earlier mistake.

Amazon have updated their cover art for the Blu-ray releases. All 2D Blu-rays have the Extended cut & Dolby Atmos Soundtrack included.

91nY-UD%2BBvL._SL1500_.jpg

81bDlPbhPiL._SL1500_.jpg

91RLF3aAhTL._SL1500_.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,275 ✭✭✭techdiver

UPDATE Re: BVS Blu-ray

The physical release won't be out here until the 1st of August. July 19th is the U.S. release date so apologies for the earlier mistake.

Amazon have updated their cover art for the Blu-ray releases. All 2D Blu-rays have the Extended cut & Dolby Atmos Soundtrack included.

When will movie studios ever learn??

They complain about piracy whilst single handedly incentivising it in markets outside the US!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

12s is R rated in the US?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,275 ✭✭✭techdiver

Slydice wrote: »
    12s is R rated in the US?

All depends on the censors office. R can range from anything from PG to 18 in UK or Ireland.

Advertisement