Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are CID contracts paid in monthly arrears?

Options
  • 17-09-2014 11:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I was working in Further Ed for an ETB until the end of the last academic year.

I started as an hourly-paid teacher 5 years ago, submitted monthly time sheets and was paid in arrears.
    I then became a ptpr year-to-year contract teacher for 3 years - also paid in arrears each month.
    Last year (September 1st 2013) I started a CID and was employed on this contract until August 31st 2014.

I assumed that my CID contract was also paid in arrears, however, I got my P45 today and the total pay for the year equals my total annual pay on my August payslip - so i won't be getting one last pay-check.

Is this normal? In any other job I have had there is always one last paycheck pending after the end of the contract.

Advertisement