Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dreamies

Options
  • 29-06-2011 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭

Anyone given their cat these?

My cat acted unnaturally excited eating them and after :eek:

Is there happy pills in them or what :confused:

Only bought 2 packets cos they were BOGOF :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

My cat has a few the odd time as a treat. Cant say ive seen her be any more active though.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭zyndacyclone

My cat adores these. I figured that there was catnip in them. It gives her the runs (she is a Maine Coon, fairly long hair, so this is not pretty.) Limit how many you give her and it will be fine.

If you want treats that are a little less scary/processed, try growing fresh catnip and wheatgrass.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Justask

My cat adores these. I figured that there was catnip in them. It gives her the runs (she is a Maine Coon, fairly long hair, so this is not pretty.) Limit how many you give her and it will be fine.

If you want treats that are a little less scary/processed, try growing fresh catnip and wheatgrass.

I only got them because they were buy one get one free, but had to have a giggle at the add were the cat goes through the wall....not to far from the truth :rolleyes:

Wont be making a habit of getting then....silly money they are normally 1.70 a pack:eek:

maybe there is some kind of cat nip in them..you could be onto something there ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭zyndacyclone

Just plant catnip in the garden and give her some occasionally (but it spreads like mint so be careful, and best to love cats cause every stray in the neighborhood will come visiting. Easy plant to grow.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭audreyp

Justask wrote: »

I only got them because they were buy one get one free, but had to have a giggle at the add were the cat goes through the wall....not to far from the truth :rolleyes:

Wont be making a habit of getting then....silly money they are normally 1.70 a pack:eek:

maybe there is some kind of cat nip in them..you could be onto something there ;)

My cat adores these!! Its like me and chocolate, I was wondering if they are v bad for him! I only give him a couple every few days. I found them very helpful ad we introduced kittens to the house. When he was nice to them he got one. At the start they were few and far between! :-)

Though there has been none since we got a live mouse as a pressie at 3am. He then got bored and we had to get the mouse out of our house. It took an hour to catch him! We could have waited for him to kill him, but our house would be like a scene from dexter :-)

• Advertisement
Advertisement