Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar recommendation please

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,280 ✭✭✭-=al=-

some high end epi's are better than the low end gibsons, - gibsons are overpriced but they are alot better quallity and sound.... so yea my 2 cents

• Registered Users Posts: 3,984 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

feylya wrote:
    .... Get a decent second hand one. Like a second hand Epiphone Custom, ....

Could anyone recommend any music shops in the Dublin area that sell second-hand electric guitars?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,280 ✭✭✭-=al=-

waltons have loads of lp, perfect pitch, Musicmaker might... musician inc might to.. instrumental usually have a fw second hand stuff but i wudnt be so sure about buying anything in there...

...might have left a few places out...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 dpmasunder

Check out OLP guitars www.olpguitars.com/
    Exceptional quality for the price.
    Those and Yamaha's Pacifica models.
    Epiphone are pretty bad, so is Gibson recently.
    If you are new to guitar don't buy secand hand unless you can get it assessed by someone who knows about such things. Certainly don't use ebay unless you really know what you're after and are still willing to take a risk.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,984 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

-=al=- wrote:
    waltons have loads of lp, perfect pitch, Musicmaker might... musician inc might to.. instrumental usually have a fw second hand stuff but i wudnt be so sure about buying anything in there...

...might have left a few places out...

Thanks dude.
    Sorry for the stupid question - what do you mean "lp"?
    I phoned Waltons and they dont sell second-hand - probably I misunderstood what you are saying.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

lp = Les Paul

Advertisement