Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Violin music to Emers Dream - Colm MacConiomaire

Options
  • 03-09-2014 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭

Im getting married soon and have hired a piano player and violinist to play in the church. At a point in the ceremony I want them to play Emers Dream by Colm MacConiomaire. They tell me a few people have asked but they cant currently find the sheet music, so cant do it.

That in itself sets off alarm bells as to my untrained ear, it doesnt sound the most complicated song in the world to figure out if you know your instrument. My cousin, who plays to a high standard, agrees but is heavily pregnant so I dont want to put her out. But Im going off topic...

Google hasnt yielded much - can anyone recommend somewhere that might have it please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Bricriu

Contact Colm; he has a website: colmmacconiomaire.com

Advertisement