Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Sky+ Box

Options
  • 10-07-2005 2:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

Anyone know where I can pick up a cheap sky+ box maybe reconditioned. Have problems with existing sky+ box; losing signal and freezing during recording playback. Signal test seems normal (full on input 1 and nearly full on input 2). Any ideas? :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭Skyuser

How much you offering?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭djpaul

ac00785 wrote:
    Anyone know where I can pick up a cheap sky+ box maybe reconditioned. Have problems with existing sky+ box; losing signal and freezing during recording playback. Signal test seems normal (full on input 1 and nearly full on input 2). Any ideas? :confused:

Get one from sky €149. (through sky only) Offer on at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭secret_squirrel

there are a fair few on ebay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 yallingup

I've got one just gathering dust upstairs. It's about 15 months old. Send me a PM and we'll sort something out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 ac00785

yallingup wrote:
    I've got one just gathering dust upstairs. It's about 15 months old. Send me a PM and we'll sort something out.

Thanks but I already ordered an additional sky+ box with the current deal from Sky with Multiroom. (Thanks DJ Paul)

• Advertisement
Advertisement