Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

free to air

Options
  • 27-10-2014 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭

Hi,I was thinking of getting a free to air tv system installed.As I know nothing about it would anyone be able to advise me the best way to go regarding installers price and reliability of reception based around Carrick/Waterford area.Thanks,Bogs.;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 UOConnor

I recently went Saorview and Freesat. Receive both through a single box - I got a technomate Nano - which I am quite pleased with. More channels than you can shake a stick at. Reception has been flawless, so far. I'm in Dublin, but bought my box on the web, from satellitetv.ie Based on my experience I would say buy local as the after-sales service from them was non-existant. I finally got some assistance from a crowd called Tuite who I couldn't recommend highly enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭bogs

thanks UOCONNOR for that piece of info.I will follow up on that.Kind Regards,Bogs.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Evelyn Martina

Hi i was wondering if someone could help me out I bought a triax fta hd receiver, which I am not to impressed with, I have a new Samsung, saorview, hd, smart tv, could anyone please advise what would the best satellite receiver box for me to get, it must be hd. Can I get a combined saorview, freesat with hd.

Regards

Evelyn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭DT100

Hi i was wondering if someone could help me out I bought a triax fta hd receiver, which I am not to impressed with, I have a new Samsung, saorview, hd, smart tv, could anyone please advise what would the best satellite receiver box for me to get, it must be hd. Can I get a combined saorview, freesat with hd.

Regards

Evelyn
    Hi...If you look to the top right of this page...click Tech,and then click on cable and digital tv,the users there are good with answers...hope this helps you.

Advertisement