Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glass Insert for Internal Door

Options
  • 29-11-2011 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭

Folks,

Can anybody recommend a company that provide/supply glass inserts for doors - I was possibly thinking about stained glass but have heard that this can be quite expensive. If this is the case than a bevel feature might be worth considering instead. A name or two should suffice. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭ABEasy

coxy123 wrote: »
    Folks,

Can anybody recommend a company that provide/supply glass inserts for doors - I was possibly thinking about stained glass but have heard that this can be quite expensive. If this is the case than a bevel feature might be worth considering instead. A name or two should suffice. Thanks.

Millennium glass in parteen did a door for me about 2 years ago. Really nice job and decent price, would recommend. They used to display their doors/glass in heiton buckleys on the ballysimon road.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭coxy123

Thanks...will give them a call.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,776 ✭✭✭✭phog

Try Midwest Doors, based in one of the business parks out the Tipp Rd, 061 313191. I think Greg is the guys name, he did doors and glass for us and afaik he has a guy employed just for the glass.

Turn into the left off the Tipp Rd, near EZ living and he's down at the very end on the left side.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭barryoc1

coxy123 wrote: »
    Folks,

Limerick Glass on the Dock road. When i was getting glass for my doors they were one of the cheapest in Limerick. Found them good too.

Advertisement