Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Rock Band need Singer

Options
  • 30-11-2013 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi All...
    We are a 4 piece rock band looking for a good singer with the ability to write lyrics and melodies.

Our influences are among others Queens of the Stoneage,Pearl Jam,ACDC,Thin Lizzy,Soundgarden,Tool,Foo Fighters.....the list goes on.

We have a lot of songs written and ready for a singer. We can send studio clips if anyone is interested in hearing the ideas.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 screamer82

hey my name is Brian. im a young 31. classically trained but im into my proper music. Alice in chains nofx etc all good stuff. voice is very versatile. can sing any shtyle ya like really! iv no real demos to speak of but if u look up " friday afternoon blackbird brian o sullivan " on YouTube theres some crap i did at home one day on there. not great but its somethin. wud love to jam and c. hit me bak.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Dezetti

Hi Brian...sounds good mate! We'd love you to come jam with us. PM me aan email and I'll pop you a link to our stuff...bear in mind they are recordings on an Ipad!!
    Richie

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Dezetti

BUMP....Still looking

Advertisement