Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Propane gas refill- Northside of Dublin

Options
  • 15-07-2014 8:19am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 426 ✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone can recommend where to get propane gas refills, preferably around the Dublin 15 area?

I previously went to a guy near Cappagh Hospital in Finglas, recommended through this wonderful forum, but can't seem to find his details when I search (I know he was only there for a couple of hours a day).

Thanks

Comments

Bray Harbour Stores.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056654475
    Tommy doesn't do refills but he usually has a bottle in the back somewhere. ;)

I'm not sure that mobile number is correct.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 426 ✭✭MammaZita

Thank you so much- that's the thread I was looking for!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 SkyBlue68

Hi

I scoured the boards for a guy that does refills of small propane cylinders. Tommy at 296 Cappagh Road, Finglass. Tel - 087 2566730. He will refill the campingaz cylinders and he got an adapter from me to do the small portable cylinders that are used in the small portable barbeques. (1lb). He said that he cannot even turn a computer on....! Brilliant old fashioned service with a smile.

Cheers
    Gary

• Registered Users Posts: 6 wazzo

Thanks for the Info about Tommy from the Cappagh Road. My wife just popped into him and got a fill up of our camping gaz 907 for €15. Expert Hardware in Baldoyle were €28.50 and O'Mearas were quoting €35!!!!

He's there from 11:00 - 13:00 weekdays and my confirms he's a gentleman, so there you go save yourself a score if you're in the Finglas/Northside area.

Advertisement