Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Sports/Movies Offer?

Options
  • 22-06-2005 9:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭

Hi

I am getting Sky digital as a new customer.

I have memories of seeing a flyer last week that promoted free Sky Sports/Movies for 3/6 months if you got a Sky package with either Sports or Movies (whichever one you chose the other will be free for 6 months)

I rang Sky and was told that to avail of the offer I would need the flyer and a code from it. I cannot for the life of me find it.

Would anyone have a flyer, it was in a newspaperthat I came accross it, or am I remembering this offer incorrectly?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭bigpaddy2004

If it is free movies you are after, the code is LROI 6MOV, or if it is free sports your after the code is LROI 6SPO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

If it is free movies you are after, the code is LROI 6MOV, or if it is free sports your after the code is LROI 6SPO.

Thanks very much

I have signed up for the sports so will go for the free movies

Much appreciated

Happy for the day now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭dmeehan

is this only for new customers?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭bigpaddy2004

dmeehan wrote:
    is this only for new customers?
    Yep! only for new customer's. Next month Sky are going to launch half price subscription on all packages for 2 months starting on 4th of July, once again only for new customers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭SolarNexus

aren't all sky's offers for new customers only :rolleyes:

nice offer, tho.

• Advertisement
Advertisement