Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Master Thesis Celtic Studies - "medieval Irish culture and history"

Options
  • 11-10-2013 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Hello,

I'm doing my master thesis in Celtic Studies. This master thesis includes an online questionnaire on the topic of “Irish beliefs from knowledge about medieval Irish culture and history”. I'm particularly interested in medieval Irish literature and history as well as their transmission into present times.

[/FONT][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Due to the nature of the content, this survey is directed towards Irish nationals only.[/FONT]

[/FONT]
    https://www.soscisurvey.de/universitymarburg_celticstudies/

The survey will be online until 15/11/2013.
    [FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
    [/FONT][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Please share the link with colleagues, business partners, [/FONT][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]friends and family[/FONT][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] to achieve a large number of participants!

Thank you very much for your participation!

[/FONT][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Tina[/FONT]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Tina16

Hello everyone,

first of all, let me say thank you to everyone who has participated so far.

Since the survey will only be up for about another week, I would like to give the final call to all of Irish nationality: please fill out or share my survey for my masters' thesis, it would really help a lot.

greetings,

Tina

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement