Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Irish Youtube Guitar Tutors?

Options
  • 01-01-2016 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭

Just wondering if there are any Irish people giving acoustic guitar lessons on Youtube?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,446 ✭✭✭Rigsby

Just curious why they have to be Irish..or perhaps you mean you need lessons through Irish ? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭kifi

Rigsby wrote: »
    Just curious why they have to be Irish..or perhaps you mean you need lessons through Irish ? :confused:

As they might teach some Irish tunes (or songs that are more popular here in Ireland), but not specifically looking for Irish tunes either. It is really just that I have never come across any Irish tutors, that's why I ask...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,446 ✭✭✭Rigsby

kifi wrote: »
    As they might teach some Irish tunes (or songs that are more popular here in Ireland), but not specifically looking for Irish tunes either. It is really just that I have never come across any Irish tutors, that's why I ask...

Perhaps you are correct in that there are no Irish tutors on You Tube. I would not be too concerned about this though. Find a good tutor (of any nationality) and learn the basics from him/her. Once you have learned the fundamentals you should be able to play most songs..Irish or otherwise. :)

Advertisement