Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fashion App Feedback on Style-Eyes

Options
  • 05-11-2013 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Dear Fashionistas,
    We have developed a new app and we are looking to get feedback from lovers of fashion. The app, Style-Eyes, can be (currently) downloaded 100% free from your app store.

With Style-Eyes, you can Steal Celebrity Style at Real Girl Prices.

Imagine being a party and seeing a dress you love, or style-icon’s latest outfit in a magazine, simply snap a picture on Style-Eyes, and it will bring you back a range of similar outfits from all of your favourite high-street retailers in an instant.
    Searches can be ranked by brand and price, allowing you to 'Get the Look' at the price you want.

If you could download the app, give it a whirl, and then if you could give us a small bit of feedback would be hugely appreciated. The feedback link is as follows:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MMR5YW6

Huge huge thanks,
    Bobby

Post has been mod approved via Twee

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

I have tried the app several times and I've found it has never found the exact item I was looking for. I've even given it a try by snapping pics straight from websites like dorothyperkins.com etc only to have the app not find that item. I have thought it offered up some nice alternatives from stores I wouldn't come across in my normal online search though. However usually the alternatives it offered were very expensive and out of my price range.

It's a fantastic idea if it works though. Even as it is I think it could be useful as I've liked the items it has offered me, it might need a wider price range in the alternatives it offers though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 StyleFile2013

Hi Whimsical,
    Huge huge thanks for trying out the app and giving us feedback which is so important to us at this time. We're looking into the issue of price range so hopefully the changes coming down the line will be make for a better experience.

If you do have any more thoughts or suggestions, I would love to hear them.
    Again, many thanks for this.
    Bobby

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement