Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

blackout blind material

Options
  • 30-01-2015 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭

Is there such a thing? I'd like to replace the material on a rather large blind to blackout but budget is tight.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭jonosam

anais wrote: »
    Is there such a thing? I'd like to replace the material on a rather large blind to blackout but budget is tight.

Harry Corry and Homestore sell it but it's expensive enough. It just clips onto the existing lining.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭oppenheimer1

If you're handy you can glue tin foil between two sheets of fabric for a light proof blind

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Caroleia

Ikea do very cheap blackout blinds just installed some in my sons room-don't think I qualify to do a link yet sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭ImARebel

This crew do it, no idea if it's a good price or not though. I've bought the blinds off them twice before

http://www.easyblindsonline.co.uk/

Advertisement