Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disposable Contact Lens

Options
  • 27-01-2015 2:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Where can l get good value on daily/disposable contact lens(l'm guessing due to the very poor exchange rate right now it would need to be somewhere in the euro zone)?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Libera

Might be of use: http://www.visiondirect.ie and don't need a prescription. 10% off your first order by entering SURPRISE at checkout. Free delivery over €59 or €3.98 below that. A while since I wore contacts so not sure how competitive that is to optician prices.

(Getting a rate of 0.80 when equivalent compared on their UK site, so better than current exchange rate!).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

My vote is for DaySoft.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Lockster

Another vote for Day soft. Excellent service and great prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭Mmmm_Lemony

Daysoft are great

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭toodleytoo

Daysoft is fantastic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭th283

+1 for daysoft

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭mmolloy01

+1 for Daysoft

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Italiancheese

Bought Focus Dailies All Day Comfort ( 3 x months supply) for £54 in Tesco Newry. They do a free eye test as you need a prescription but even with the exchange rate this seems a much better price if it suits to pop up North!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Muffinb

I bought 6 months supply of Air Soft monthly lenses from Visiondirect for 111 euro. 2 day delivery and a packet of jellies thrown in!! Very good value..

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Barney Magoo

Daysoft user here for the last few years, excellent service and price.

• Advertisement
Advertisement