Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help please!

Options
  • 18-11-2013 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭

Hi, I have a lab exam in two days time. Everyone is screwed for it as were not an IT course yet we have to do advanced database technologies as a module. The exam is open book and will involve the following:
    This will be an open-book test in which you will be given a simple exercise which does the following:
    (1) Create a HTML form
    (2) Create a PHP script that takes data from the form and inserts in into a MySQL database. You will be provided with the SQL code needed to create the MySQL database.

Has anyone any tips or links that would help.
    Regards
    Skinny

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Where have you tried looking so far? I can't imagine for a second there's a lack of information/examples available.

Do a Google search for "php form database example" and you'll find tens of thousand of examples with sample code, explanations, walk-throughs, pictures.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭skinny90

i found the new boston good before with other stuff....but they didnt have much work on database's.Thanks man

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭duffman85

http://thenewboston.org/list.php?cat=11 - have a look at video 113 onwards

Advertisement