Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anybody ever used skatehut.co.uk??

Options
  • 09-08-2011 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭

Mods hope this is the right section if not feel free to move it.As the title says im just wondering has anybody used this website before??I ordered 2 pairs of inline scates a week ago and still have not recieved anything.I have emailed and rang them although i did get 1 email back asking for my order number they woukld try and track it for me but since nothing.I am beginning to worry now as it has been a week since my order and nothing just an email to say it was despatched on 3rd of this month and the 2nd one looking for the order number...i cant contact them via phone...sorry for the long story but i just need to know if anyone else hasa used this website ????Thanks in advance guys

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭Kenteach

Did you get sorted with this crowd? Having very similar problems at the moment, except have had no contact other than the automated mails when order was made. Payment has been taken over two weeks ago, but haven't been able to contact them at all and have heard nothing.

Advertisement