Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Valeting a Buggy

Options
  • 10-02-2014 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

Have had a buggy in the attic for over a year and would like to get it cleaned before the new arrival. Anyone know if this can be done, and if so where?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭JAMES VTI S

Id steam clean it

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I'd get James to steam clean it. :-)

Seriously though, you should be able to do it yourself. See if there are any covers that can come off. If they can be removed, stick them in the washing machine. For the rest, bucket of warm water and a sponge. Drying it can take a while in this weather. Maybe leave it next to a radiator, maybe with a towel covering it to keep the heat in close to it..

If you do have a steam cleaner, those are great for jobs like this too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭juneg

Dont use any valeting chemicals etc. I would just clean it with a damp cloth or kitchen wipes and leave it to dry.
    Once it is aired it will be fine

• Registered Users Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭JAMES VTI S

Steam will kill any germs.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Id steam clean it

+1 on this. Mate of mine done the same and it came out great.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Advertisement
Advertisement