Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SUSI: chaned my course to postgrad but I'm undergraduate!

Options
  • 16-08-2016 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, I'm hoping someone may have had a situation like this befor or be able to shine some light on the situation.

I'm studying abroad my course is 5 and a half years. I have been receiving susi since 1st yer and I am now going into my 4th year of sudy.
    I applied for susi and they told me I was not eligible for a grant this year as they say my course is postgraduate which im not. My college gave me a cert saying that im still undergraduate but susi did not change their decision.

My old roommate received susi grant untill 5th year and a girl in my year in the same course is after been awarded the susi grant. I can't understand how there saying I'm now postgraduate?

Any information or advice on this topic would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭gauchesnell

ask your college to communicate to SUSI on your behalf and confirm this is undergraduate study. Your college must have contact with them to invoice for fees etc so they should be able to just call them on your behalf.

Advertisement