Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FAE 2014 Audit Procedures and Controla

Options
  • 20-07-2014 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hiya,

I work in industry for a wee company in Dublin. I am currently sitting the FAE this year but really struggling with Audit, especially with Audit procedures and controls that could be put in place in a number of different areas.

Would anyone have any tips or any good notes preferably with examples of audit procedures and controls in various areas as i am really struggling.

Thanks for your help.

Bobby
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭mark_m360

Bobbysmith wrote: »
    Hiya,

I work in industry for a wee company in Dublin. I am currently sitting the FAE this year but really struggling with Audit, especially with Audit procedures and controls that could be put in place in a number of different areas.

Would anyone have any tips or any good notes preferably with examples of audit procedures and controls in various areas as i am really struggling.

Thanks for your help.

Bobby

Hey Bobby,

Have a look at the PQA (attached) and see if it helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Bobbysmith

mark_m360 wrote: »
    Hey Bobby,

Have a look at the PQA (attached) and see if it helps!

Thanks for that. Whats the best way about going about using one of these bad boys?

Thanks,
    Bobby

Advertisement