Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PS3: Boards Motors Meet

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Sunday maybe?

So we had a Futo Meet - what would everyone think about having a biker meet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

I have a Sanchez :D

Anyone up for a biker meet later tonight? Was thinking Hookies for the meet up spot followed by a trip to sandy shores where the lost are based. or from the Lost MC club in East Vinewood

Say about 10pm?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

Im on quiet standby tonight. Count me in! Get pics of people doing wheelies and stuff:D Also, Im wired now;)

I'm here, what's your psn renegade? Phobos is online and mickylinick from acas is online too, invited both.

Biker Meet (pity about the numbers) and we had Mickylinick from ACAS join us too:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

The Lost had no interest in this female fatale
    0_0.jpg

That's not a star, thats Micky gliding through the air
    0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,901 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Class stuff!

So I was having a look at snapmatic and found these from the biker meet: