Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus Service - Ennis/Limerick Institute of Technology (LIT)

Options
  • 05-05-2015 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hey!

Anyone know if there is a bus to LIT in the mornings?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Bus Eireann do one in the morning and back in evening. think it might be part of the 336 service

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Sucr

Bus Eireann do one in the morning and back in evening. think it might be part of the 336 service

Thanks, any idea what time?

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭folamh

The Dublin Coach bus departs from the Temple Gate carpark bus stop every half hour. It's bright green.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Precious flower

folamh wrote: »
    The Dublin Coach bus departs from the Temple Gate carpark bus stop every half hour. It's bright green.

They only stop at Arthur's Quay and then go on to UL though I suppose you could catch some bus in the city to bring you out to LIT but it would be a bit of a roundabout way to do it. Bus Eireann is the one you need. There used to be a bus at 7:20 in the morning for LIT and UL but I'm not sure if it's still running given that Dublin Coach took all the UL students. I remember the direct to Ennis that stopped at UL and LIT left at around 5:20. Again, it's been a while since I've travelled with Bus Eireann so I'm not 100% certain of the times.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Here you go
    http://www.buseireann.ie/pdf/1411139042-343X.pdf

Leaves Ennis 0700 and leaves again at 1735. The Dublin Coach is an option outside of those hours- I've seen it drop people at Ivans, 10 min walk to LIT from there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement